1. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
2. Prize: The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries which has the correct answer will win the prize. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If he/she cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Henley Standard reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
3. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of the Henley Standard or any person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
4. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
5. Competitions are only open to residents of the UK.
6. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stated.
7. The editor's decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No responsibility will be taken by the Henley Standard for any answers submitted that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
9. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable the Henley Standard reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered. Only one prize will be awarded per person.
10. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. The Henley Standard will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
11. The Henley Standard reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to any competition.