A CHIMNEY fire at a Henley pub led to a street being closed and inconvenience for customers at businesses nearby.
The blaze at the Angel on the Bridge started at about 10.30am on Sunday shortly before the pub was due to open for the day.
Pub manager Trisztan Marton had just lit the fire when it set light to the chimney.
He said: “I put some kindling on, two pieces of wood, and went upstairs.
“When I came down there was smoke everywhere. I opened the doors and called the fire brigade. I was shocked — it was bad, very bad.”