Wednesday, 22 August 2018
AN electrical fault is believed to be the cause of a fire at a church hall.
Three fire crews attended the incident at the back of St Andrew’s Church in Thames Street, Sonning, at about 11.30am on Monday.
Crew manager David Grayson said a stack of paper folders went up in smoke, adding: “There was quite a lot of smoke damage to the inside of the hall.”
16 January 2017
Rhylva Challenge Cup for gentlemen’s ... [more]
A COFFEE morning in Sonning Common organised by ... [more]
POLL: Have your say