A BOY who recovered from a brain tumour was among ... [more]
Sunday, 24 September 2017
ABOUT 120 people attended a party at Henley’s Regal Picturehouse to mark 20 years since the cinema opened.
The Regal opened its doors at the current site on February 26, 1997 with a gala premiere of The Crucible.
It is built on part of the site of the Regal/Odeon Cinema which was in use from 1937 to 1986 but which was demolished in 1993.
13 March 2017