Friday, 20 October 2017

Take care with dryers

HOMEOWNERS are being urged to take care when using tumble dryers following a spate of fires

HOMEOWNERS are being urged to take care when using tumble dryers following a spate of fires caused by the machines.

Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service advises people to look out for warning signs, such as unusual smells during use, to regularly clean and remove the fluff from the filter and to ensure machines are serviced regularly.

Dryers should be registed at www.registermyappliance. org.uk to ensure that owners receive any important safety messages about their machines.





More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: WW2 battles relived at Mapledurham
 

POLL: Have your say