Wednesday, 13 December 2017

Bedroom blaze

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in the bedroom of a bungalow in Wargrave at 10am on Saturday.

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in the bedroom of a bungalow in Wargrave at 10am on Saturday.

The fire spread to the roof of the property in Loddon Drive before firefighters managed to contain it.

No one was hurt but the bedroom was badly damaged.

The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.





More News:

Latest video from

Youngsters dazzle at music competition
 

POLL: Have your say