A BUSINESSMAN suffered a drug-related death from cocaine toxicity, an inquest heard.
Jonathan Lang, 39, who owned KIGI Joinery in Shiplake, was slumped against a cupboard in a pool of his own blood when he was discovered by a friend at his flat in Ancastle Green, Henley, on September 19, 2012.
He was still holding a used syringe and wearing a belt tied around his left arm.
A resumed inquest into Mr Lang’s death was told that on the “balance of probabilities” cocaine toxicity was the cause of death and “most likely” a cardiac arrhythmia, where the heart begins to beat abnormally.
The inquest was adjourned in April last year for further investigation after a toxicology report and post mortem failed to determine a definitive cause of death.