Sunday, 22 October 2017

Shop fire closes Street

DUKE Street in Henley was closed for almost half an hour on Thursday after a fire in a shop

DUKE Street in Henley was closed for almost half an hour on Thursday after a fire in a shop.

A faulty fluorescent strip light in the basement of Henley Villa exploded shortly before 11.30am.

Three fire crews from Watlington, Wallingford and Didcot attended the scene and police closed the street.

The fire was prevented from spreading but the shop was closed after the incident.

More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: WW2 battles relived at Mapledurham
 

POLL: Have your say