FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chimney fire at a Henley pub
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chimney fire at a Henley pub.
Mark Dunlop, landlord of the Angel on the Bridge, was on his own in the front bar at about 4pm on Monday when he noticed smoke.
He said: ?A little bit of smoke came into the bar and then it went outside and a couple of people came in and said, ?there seems to be a lot of smoke coming out?.
Mr Dunlop extinguished the fire using water but called the fire service as a precaution. Firefighters gave the pub the all-clear.
The landlord said the chimney was cleaned three times a year and had been relined.