Tuesday, 12 December 2017

Man in BBQ blaze drama

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a barbecue blaze in Dudley Lane, Hambleden, on Tuesday evening.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a barbecue blaze in Dudley Lane, Hambleden, on Tuesday evening.

It happened at the home of David Ealand, founder of the Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery.

He said the fire was caused by a gas leak which produced “some really alarming- looking flames”.

Mr Ealand added: “We put the thing out ourselves but just in case we called the fire brigade first.”



More News:

Latest video from

Youngsters dazzle at music competition
 

POLL: Have your say