Saturday, 21 October 2017

Fire at Tesco's

A SUPERMARKET in Henley was evacuated after an electrical fire yesterday evening (Wednesday)

A SUPERMARKET in Henley was evacuated after an electrical fire yesterday evening (Wednesday).

Four fire crews rushed to Tesco, off Reading Road, at about 5.30pm.

They found the fire, which had originated in a small light fitting, was out on arrival.

Crews searched the area to ensure it was safe before shoppers and staff were allowed back in.



More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: WW2 battles relived at Mapledurham
 

POLL: Have your say