NAOMI Elderfield qualified from the University of Newcastle in 1992 and has worked full time in
NAOMI Elderfield qualified from the University of Newcastle in 1992 and has worked full time in general dentistry in the North East, Oxfordshire, Midlands and for the past 10 years in Windsor.
In 2003, Naomi gained her diploma in general dental practice from the University of Bristol.
The subjects she studied for reflect her interests in dentistry — periodontology, oral surgery, and anxiety management and IV sedation.
This gives her a wealth of experience to bring to Royal House Dental Centre to look after our patients and support our busy schedule. Naomi provides a full range of general family dental care, including prevention, treatment of gum disease, crowns, veneers, dentures, tooth whitening and white fillings.
Naomi’s gentle approach includes listening to the patient’s needs and working with the patient to achieve the desired results.
Facilities at Royal House Dental Centre include:
• Family-based dental care
• Hygienist services five days a week
• State-of-the-art dental surgeries
• Easy parking and disabled parking
• Morning and late evening appointments available
• In-house emergency cover available
• Treatment for anxious patients
• IV sedation
• Tooth whitening
• Treatment of periodontal disease
• Microscope of complex endodontic and other treatment.