Thursday, 16 August 2018
A GARDEN shed was destroyed and some gas canisters exploded after a bonfire spread out of control in Henley.
Firefighters were called to the garden of a house in Rotherfield Road at about 6.45pm on Monday.
The bonfire had been left unattended and had spread to the shed, which contained the canisters, and set two large trees alight.
24 April 2017
A GOLF course could be sold to make way for ... [more]
AN ampitheatre-style playing field could be ... [more]
POLL: Have your say