Monday, 20 August 2018
A CAR was badly damaged in a fire in Sonning Common in the early hours of Monday.
A crew from Caversham Road fire station in Reading was sent to Wood Lane Close at about 2.30am after the BMW caught fire, waking the neighbours.
Some residents came out of their homes to see the blaze.
The fire is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault. No one was hurt.
21 August 2017
Rhylva Challenge Cup for gentlemen’s ... [more]
A COFFEE morning in Sonning Common organised by ... [more]
POLL: Have your say