Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Firefighters called to unattended cooking

Firefighters called to unattended cooking

FIREFIGHTERS cleared smoke from a flat in Henley after cooking was left unattended.

Crews were called to the corner of Reading Road and Friday Street at just after 7.30pm yesterday (Sunday).

They used a 13.5 metre ladder to look inside the flat, above Lloyds Bank, before breaking in via the front door and using a fan to clear the smoke.

More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: Tributes paid after rugby player's death
 

POLL: Have your say