RICHMOND Letcombe Regis is an award-winning retirement and care village situated just one mile from the market town of Wantage.
RICHMOND Letcombe Regis is an award-winning retirement and care village situated just one mile from the market town of Wantage. At the heart of the retirement village is a 53 ensuite bedroom care home providing nursing, dementia, respite and convalescent care.
So what makes Richmond Letcombe Regis Care Home different from others?
* The very best care — Unlike other traditional care homes the care manager is solely dedicated to managing resident care. The village manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the village such as buildings, administration and finance.
* The carers care! * Richmond do not expect carers to serve meals and clean. They have their own dedicated hospitality and housekeeping service to do this allowing carers to spend more time supporting residents.
* Activity and events team * The dedicated activity team ensures there’s never a dull moment. As the care home is part of the retirement village, it means there is often a choice of activities to attend at any one time.
* The very best staff — Richmond help and encourage all staff to further their career with ongoing training and qualifications.
* Hotel-style hospitality * The catering and hospitality team delivers exceptional food and service. Although the care home has its own restaurant, residents and guests are welcome to use the main village restaurant if they wish.
* Unrivalled facilities — No other care home could boast the facilities that Richmond Letcombe Regis has, including a wellness spa with pool, gym, hair salon and treatment rooms, library, lounges, café, shop, activity and IT suite, bowling green, landscaped gardens, including a sensory garden, and nature reserve.
WHY not celebrate the National Care Home Open Day on Friday, June 21 between 11am and 5pm at Richmond Letcome Regis and help dispel the myths about care homes? Richmond will be holding an exhibition of artwork including paintings, photgraphs and textiles, produced by residents living in the care home and throughout the retirement village. For information call John Gardener on 01235 773970 or visit www.richmond-villages.com/letcombe