YOGA, zumba and reflexology are just some of the other activities you can do at Checkendon Equestrian Centre.
Checkendon Equestrian Centre has long been established as a BHS-approved riding and training centre — but did you know it also provides the following activities:
* Yoga — traditional hatha yoga on Saturdays from 5pm to 6pm
* Reflexology and Indian head massage (available by appointment)
* Monita Fit Dance — dance fitness classes including samba, tango, modern jazz and many more — on Saturdays at 10.15am.
The centre also has riding competitions in all disciplines. Coming up are:
* Gymkhana Games tomorrow (Saturday)
* Dressage (affiliated and unaffiliated) on September 4 and 7
* Showjumping on Saturday, September 14
* Combined training (dressage and showjumping) on September 21
* Eventers’ Challenge (showjumping and cross-country) on Saturday, September 28
Schedules and entry forms are available on the website at www.checkendonequestrian.co.uk or email Linda@checkendonequestrian.co.uk or contact (01491) 680225.