A DISABLED teenager has a new wheelchair thanks ... [more]
Thursday, 22 February 2018
A FIRE broke out at the First and Last café in Nettlebed on Wednesday. Five appliances from Henley, Watlington and Reading were called to the business in High Street. Drivers travelling along the Henley to Oxford road were held up by the smoke, although villagers tried to keep traffic moving until the fire brigade arrived. The fire swept through the café and the living quarters, gutting everything except the kitchen and some rooms on the first floor. The house next door, which was empty, was also badly damaged.
The Berks, Bucks & Oxon Naturalists Trust is appealing to all its members and the public to keep away from its nature reserves, including the one at
04 December 2017
AN Indian eagle-owl called Charlie was among the ... [more]
POLL: Have your say