DENNING Montessori and Forest School has recently been re-accredited under the Montessori Evaluation and
DENNING Montessori and Forest School has recently been re-accredited under the Montessori Evaluation and Accreditation Board (MEAB) scheme.
The scheme offers support and guidance to true Montessori schools, in order to ensure that the provision of Montessori education is always of the highest quality.
The school was amongst the first in the UK to adopt the scheme.
Highlights of the report include:
* The Montessori ethos runs through every aspect of the day at Denning. The well-qualified team members have a very good understanding of the Montessori principles, which they put into practice by following individual children’s interests and needs.
* They trust the children to initiate self-chosen activity, judging when to interact with the child and when to observe from a distance.
* Staff members’ trust and respect for the children allows even the youngest children to be capable of carrying out their tasks independently and with confidence.
* Staff members’ commitment to Montessori philosophy and practice is excellent.
* The well-qualified and experienced team work well together and treat all children as individuals and with respect.
* Staff make excellent use of the space, both indoors and outdoors, to create an environment that is inviting, attractive and able to serve the needs of every child.
Prompt registration is advised. There are limited spaces available now, with immediate start, and places are now being allocated for September.
For more information, visit www.denningmontessorischool.Â com