Tuesday, 23 October 2018

Chippie blaze

A MAN was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire at JK Fish

A MAN was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire at JK Fish and Chips in Henley.

Firefighters were called to the takeaway in King’s Road at about 3pm on Wednesday last week after the fire started in a microwave in the kitchen at the back of the shop.

The premises was heavily smoke-logged and the firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the fire.

The man had tried to put out the fire but then evacuated the shop.





More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: Tributes paid after rugby player's death
 

POLL: Have your say