Sunday, 19 May 2019

Cellar fire

CHEF Paul Clerehugh has spoken of his relief after a fire at one of his restaurants.

Firefighters were called to the London Street Brasserie in Reading early on Wednesday after the cellar fire, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Mr Clerehugh, who also runs the Crooked Billet in Stoke Row, said the fire was “minor” and was put out before any damage was caused.

More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: Tributes paid after rugby player's death

POLL: Have your say