Monday, 10 December 2018

Bin blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a blaze in a wheelie bin.

The bin by the ice cream kiosk in Thames Side, Henley, caught fire after a disposable barbecue was dumped in it on Good Friday evening. The bin was destroyed.

The kiosk is owned by Neil Clifford, a former fireman.

The incident happened just days after the town council discussed lifting a ban on barbecues in Marsh Meadows.

More News:

Latest video from

VIDEO: Tributes paid after rugby player's death

POLL: Have your say