HONDA’S CR-V has sold more than 750,000 units in Europe since it was launched in 1997, including nearly 50,000 last
HONDA’S CR-V has sold more than 750,000 units in Europe since it was launched in 1997, including nearly 50,000 last year.
Highlights of the 2015 model-year CR-V include a new diesel engine and nine-speed automatic transmission to improve power-to-consumption ratio; world-first safety technology; an all-new connectivity and infotainment system; as well as enhanced suspension and optimised NVH measures for a more refined drive.
The 2015 CR-V is part of a wave of next-generation advanced and sporty vehicles from Honda.
The new-look CR-V will be available in showrooms from spring 2015. Main points are:
• New diesel engine and nine-speed automatic gearbox deliver best power-to-consumption ratio of any engine on sale today
• World-first technology enhances occupant safety
• Innovative new app-driven connectivity system included as standard
• Enhanced sophistication and road presence through thoughtful styling changes
• Re-engineered for a more engaging and refined drive