WITH the first UK deliveries of the Audi Avant now under way, the German
WITH the first UK deliveries of the Audi Avant now under way, the German carmaker has released the following details:
* New A4 Avant models are available to order now, priced from £27,300 on the road.
* UK deliveries began in January — 1.4 TFSI examples are expected from April.
* There is a class-leading 505 litres of seats-up luggage capacity, with a power operated tailgate and electrically retracting luggage cover as standard on all models.
* Standard equipment highlights include 17-inch alloy wheels, Xenon or LED headlights with LED DRLs, Audi smartphone interface, Audi drive select, three-zone climate control and a seven-inch colour MMI monitor.
* Technology options include the Audi virtual cockpit, Matrix LED headlights and numerous new driver assistance systems.
* Wide four and six-cylinder engine range with outputs from 150PS to 272PS.
* The line-up includes new 2.0 TFSI with revolutionary combustion system and 2.0 TDI ultra efficiency champion with CO2 from 104g/km in SE and Sport models.
* All-new platform and redeveloped six-speed manual, seven-speed S tronic and eight-speed tiptronic transmissions.