Honda UK has confirmed that the new and much anticipated Honda Type R will be priced
Honda UK has confirmed that the new and much anticipated Honda Type R will be priced sub £30k, with the entry level model costing a shade under at £29,995 on the road.
The GT version will cost an additional £2,300 at £32,295 on the road and will come with a host of extras.
PCP pricing brings the new Civic Type R to an even wider customer base, with payments set to be under £300 a month at 5.9 per cent APR with a 30 per cent deposit.
GT drivers will benefit from forward collision warning, traffic sign recognition system, lane departure warning, blind spot information including cross traffic monitor, dual control climate control, rain sensing auto wipers, dusk sensing auto lights, front and rear parking sensors, interior red ambient lighting, high beam support and Honda’s new infotainment system, CONNECT, with GARMIN navigation system.
Unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show, the new 2015 Civic Type R will be powered by the most extreme and high-performing engine in the 22-year history of the red ’H’ badge, signalling the start of a new performance era for the Honda brand.
Price as tested: £13,515
• All-new third-generation model
• More compact, more spacious, more agile and more nimble
• Four trim levels with a huge range of personalisation options
• Innovative R & GO® smartphone connectivity system
• Four-year warranty and roadside assistance - Renault 4+
• In spirit and character, All-New Twingo is the successor to the original Twingo of 1993 and the Renault 5
• Rear-engined, rear-wheel drive, five doors
• Engines mounted at 49 degrees to vertical so as not to steal boot space
• Five doors instead of three, with hidden rear door handles